BSA Allied Membership
BSA Allied membership (previously Corporate Affiliate) is designed to help companies promote their brand, products, and services to architects and other building-industry professionals.
Examples of those eligible for Allied membership includes, consultants, builders, contractors, engineers, real estate professionals, interior designers, landscape architects, attorneys, manufacturers, distributors, service providers and anyone else who works with or hopes to work with AIA architects and other BSA members.
Sign Up →
Renew Now →
Benefits of Membership
Establishing connections with BSA/AIA Members:
- The BSA will submit courses for AIA continuing education credit on your behalf.
Click here for the course submission form.
- Peer access to more than 40 BSA Knowledge Communities
- Online access to view contact information via our members-only directories on architects.org
- Company profile published on BSA Product & Service Directory at architects.org
- On-site recognition at BSA Space, including during the annual BSA Design Awards Gala
- Unlimited free event promotion: calendar listings online and mentions on social media.
Email us for more details.
- BSA Space rental opportunities, exclusive to members
- 50 percent off BSA online job listings
- 25 percent off AIA Contract Documents
- Discounted advertising packages on, architects.org, Currents e-newsletter and other partnership opportunities
- Discounted tickets to BSA programs and events
- Discounted tickets for seasonal Architecture Cruises
Members can also connect with the BSA community by seeking additional paid BSA advertising and sponsorships.
BSA Allied Membership fees:
The annual fee is based on the total number of employees based in the local office applying for membership. Employees based in other US or international offices do not apply.
Per calendar year:
The BSA pro-rates membership dues each quarter based on a calendar year, so be sure to check the amount that would be applicable to you as detailed on the form.
For further information about upcoming BSA/AIA events and programs, sign up to receive Currents, the BSA’s bi-weekly e-newsletter.