BSA Allied Membership
Benefits of Membership
Establishing connections with BSA/AIA Members:
- Register your company as an AIA Continuing Education provider as part of your membership.
Click here for the course submission form.
- Peer access to more than 40 BSA Knowledge Communities
- Online access to view contact information via our members-only directories on architects.org
- Company profile published on BSA Product & Service Directory at architects.org
- On-site recognition at BSA Space, including during the annual BSA Design Awards Gala
- Company news published in FAME on architects.org
- NEW! Unlimited free event promotion: calendar listings online, mentions in Currents e-newsletter, and social media mentions.
Email us for more details.
- 50 percent off BSA Space room rentals, including our waterfront BSA gallery space
- 50 percent off BSA online job listings
- 25 percent off AIA Contract Documents
- Discounted advertising packages on Homeowner's Project Handbook, architects.org, and Currents e-newsletter
- Discounted tickets to BSA programs and events
- Discounted tickets for seasonal Architecture Cruises
Promotional support at ABX:
- BSA member groups of five or more receive special pricing and registration assistance through BSA Group Registration service
- ABX exhibitors and sponsors feature a BSA Member logo emphasizing their company listing in the ABX on-site Guide
- ABX exhibitors and sponsors are also highlighted as BSA Members in the pre-show ABX Attendee Brochure
- ABX exhibitors and sponsors are listed on a dedicated BSA page of abexpo.com
- A list of BSA Allied members is prominently displayed at BSA headquarters on the show floor
The BSA also offers complementary notary service to allied members. Members can also connect with the BSA community by seeking additional paid BSA advertising and sponsorships.
BSA Allied Membership fees:
The annual fee is based on the total number of employees based in the local office applying for membership. Employees based in other US or international offices do not apply.
Per calendar year:
The BSA pro-rates membership dues each quarter based on a calendar year, so be sure to check the amount that would be applicable to you as detailed on the form: BSA ALLIED MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
For further information about upcoming BSA/AIA events and programs, sign up to receive Currents, the BSA’s weekly e-newsletter.