Professional Affiliate Membership
Professional affiliate membership is for individual industry-professionals and design-firm staff members other than architects who wish to participate more actively in the design community.
Benefits of Membership
- 50 percent off BSA Space room rentals, including our waterfront BSA gallery space.
- 25 percent off AIA Contract Documents
- Discounted advertising packages on Homeowner's Project Handbook, architects.org, and Currents e-newsletter
- Discounted tickets to BSA programs and events
- Discounted tickets for seasonal Architecture Cruises
- Your individual participation in BSA awards, programs and competitions, including at ABX, will be priced at the member rate
Member recognition and inclusion in the following ways:
- Inclusion of your name in the online directory of BSA members
- Professional affiliates who run their own business can purchase listings in the member section of the BSA’s annual Homeowner's Project Handbook
- Access to our members-only pages and directories on architects.org
- Peer access to more than 50 BSA committees, task forces and networks
- Access to members-only directories on architects.org
- Advance mailings about awards, programs and competitions
- Free notary services at our Boston office
If you do wish to take the next step towards BSA Professional affiliate membership, simply return a completed application form either via email to [email protected], or fax it to (617) 951-0845 attention “Membership” for processing.