BSA Professional Membership
I work for an architecture firm or in another building-industry-related field and wish to join the BSA.
BSA Professional Membership is for individual industry-professionals and design-firm staff members other than architects who wish to participate more actively in the design community.
Sign Up →
Renew Now →
Benefits of Membership
- 25 percent off AIA Contract Documents
- Discounted advertising packages on architects.org, Currents e-newsletter and other partnership opportunities
- Discounted tickets to BSA programs and events
- Discounted tickets for seasonal Architecture Cruises
- Your individual participation in BSA awards, programs and competitions will be priced at the member rate
Member recognition and inclusion in the following ways:
- Access to our members-only pages and directories on architects.org
- Peer access to more than 40 BSA committees, task forces and networks
- Inclusion and access to members-only directories on architects.org
- Advance mailings about awards, programs and competitions
If you do wish to take the next step towards BSA Professional membership, simply return a completed application form either via email to [email protected] or by mail to "Membership", 290 Congress Street, Suite 200 Boston MA 02210.