$299 – $349
Boston is building a healthy future.
With best-in-class hospitals, universities, and biopharmaceutical spaces, Greater Boston is a stand-out player in the global health services industry. Create + Construct brings together AEC industry experts to discuss how to design and adapt these critical spaces to support wellness throughout New England.
The symposium will feature:
- A keynote by Travis McCready, President and CEO of Massachusetts Life Sciences Center, on the convergence of health care and life sciences in Boston.
- Session presentations on retrofitting active health care centers, designing new facilities through prefabrication, and planning for resilience in critical structures.
- Panel discussion with health care and life science executives on trends, roadblocks, and opportunities for the area.
- Optional breakout sessions with learning opportunities for specific interests.
- Networking opportunities with peers and thought leaders.
For those who qualify, up to 5.5 LU/HSW are available.
For more information, visit sgh.com/create-construct-boston.