$695 per person
The key to a successful ownership transition is being prepared. It starts with owner education, advanced planning, and creating an Ownership Transition Plan. Our seminars provide expert guidance for the design professional in connection with structuring the most effective plan for your ownership transition.
What to expect from this seminar:
- Understanding your firm’s financial statements and financial ratios
- Methods of valuing your firm
- Techniques for transferring ownership
- Income and estate tax considerations
- Ownership succession and transfer of control
- Funding the transition plan
- Choosing the proper buy-sell agreement
- Mergers and acquisitions
This seminar is registered with the AIA’s Continuing Education System for 7 AIA Learning Unit Hours.
For more information and to register, visit dmconsultingseminars.com/registration/?id=124.
The cost of the seminar is $695 per person. We offer a 20 percent discount for each additional registrant from the same design firm. Please register early to assure that there will be space for you. Limited seats are available!
AIA members can use discount code AIAWINTER20 to receive 20 percent off their registration.