Free and open to the public
How do you get the most accurate measurements of existing conditions, digitally?
What about using your model for accurate construction layout?
Join us on October 27 in Boston for a panel discussion on BIM, reality capture and the building lifecycle. You'll hear directly from Feldman Land Surveyors, Lee Kennedy Co. and Doucet Survey Inc. who'll share their best practices on how to:
• Quickly create accurate as-built models from point clouds
• Reduce time-to-project with detailed information about existing conditions
• Determine which reality capture technology is right for your project
• Automate construction layout with precisely modeled data
• Use reality capture technologies profitably
Daniel Chapek, IMAGINiT
Stephen Wilkes, Fieldman Land Surveyors
Adam Settino, Lee Kennedy Co.
Michael Carter, Doucet Survey Inc.
The breakfast event is free, but space is limited.