Free and open to the public
Nicholas Respecki AIA, NCARB, from the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) will present on a range of licensure topics relevant to students, aspiring architects, supervisors, architects, and people in the architecture profession. The presentation will review the steps necessary to achieve licensure to become an architect and other programs to get the most out of your career in architecture.
Topics will include:
- Background of NCARB
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to establish an NCARB Record
- How to progress successfully through the Intern Development Program (IDP)
- What to expect with the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- Value of the NCARB Certificate
The presenter will remain on-site after the presentation to help address specific questions on an individual basis.
This event is part of the Development of the Young Architect Bootcamp Series sponsored by the BSA Emerging Professionals Network.
For those who qualify, 1.5 LUs are available