Free and open to the public
1.5 LU AIA credits are provided by NCARB
Join NCARB Assistant Vice President of Experience + Education Martin Smith, AIA, NCARB, LEED Green Assoc., CSM, Manager of Examination Nicholas Respecki, AIA, NCARB, and AIA Massachusetts State Licensing Advisor to NCARB, Kerry Bartini, AIA, NCARB, for an in-depth presentation that will cover several licensure-related topics including:
- The entities involved in the licensure process
- How to progress successfully through the Architectural Experience Program® (AXP®)
- What to expect on the Architect Registration Examination® (ARE®)
- Recent changes to NCARB programs
- The value of the NCARB Certificate
- How to get licensed as an architect in Massachusetts
- ARE 5.0 and COVID-19 updates
Following the presentation, Martin, Nick, Kerry and Caitlin Osepchuk AIA, will remain online to address questions on an individual basis.
Martin Smith AIA, NCARB - Assistant Vice President of Experience + Education, NCARB
Nicholas Respecki AIA, NCARB - LEED Green Assoc., CSM, Manager of Examination, NCARB
Kerry Bartini AIA, NCARB - AIA Massachusetts State Licensing Advisor to NCARB; Architect, Principal, Berkshire Design, Inc.
Caitlin Osepchuk AIA, Architect, HMFH Architects
This program will take place via Zoom.
Your registration and participation includes acceptance of the BSA image release and consent policy.
Your name will be added to the Boston Society for Architecture (BSA) list for notification of relevant programs. You may unsubscribe at any time. The BSA will not distribute names or contact information of event attendees to protect registrant privacy.