$100 (20% off with code BSA20)
The BSA Foundation is delighted to announce its first inaugural Architecture Auction and Cocktail Party! This unique auction features drawings, renderings, and other architecturally relevant art and ephemera by established and emerging artists and architects. Live and Silent auction items have been carefully curated by a selection committee and showcase the beauty and power of architecture and design. Each piece boasts an architectural element which makes this auction one-of-a-kind!
Guests will enjoy an evening of art, networking, libations and tasty bites, and more!
Cocktail party and silent auction begins: 5:30 pm.
Live auction beings at 7:30 pm. Preview some of the items here.
The proceeds from the Auction and cocktail party will support the BSA Foundation’s mission to build a better Boston. We hope you will join us!
The BSA Foundation’s design awareness programs illuminate the ways in which design improves the quality of our lives. Design awareness programs reach children and families through hands-on learning, and adults through our design gallery, workshops, films, tours, an architecture cruise, and special events. In addition, the Foundation offers design resources to all of Greater Boston’s neighborhoods, and empowers the public to address regional challenges in their built environment.
- Elizabeth Barker, Stanford Calderwood Director, Boston Athenaeum
- Caroline Fitzgerald, PE, Director of Business Development, BOND Brothers
- Jess Garnitz, RA, AIA, LEED AP, Architect, Stantec
- Rickie Golden, Vice President, Development, The Davis Companies
- David Hacin FAIA, President and Founder, Hacin + Associates
- Meghan Melvin, Jean S. and Frederic A. Sharf Curator of Design, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Kelly Harris Smith, Founder + Creative Director, Minni Space LLC
- John Tittmann AIA, Principal, Albert, Righter & Tittmann, Architects, Inc.
- Ken Turino, Manager of Community Engagement and Exhibitions, Historic New England