Free; spots are limited
The Emerging Professionals Network (EPNet) seeks both mentors and mentees for the third annual FeedBack mentorship program.
This program aims to:
- Provide the structure for meaningful mentorship relationships to take shape
- Support the growth of emerging professionals
- Encourage design professionals at all stages of their careers to exchange ideas with people at different levels
- Empower emerging professionals to be active participants in the act of mentoring
The program connects each mentee with five mentors. Throughout the five-month program, each mentor-mentee match will meet once. At the end of five months, you will have begun a relationship with one, a few, or all of the people you’ve met.
Once paired, each mentee should contact their mentors to coordinate a time and a place for their meeting. The setting is up to each pair: lunch, coffee, office visit, or any other casual and appropriate outing that both mentor and mentee agree on (virtual or in-person).
After the program ends, it is up to each participant to build upon the foundation set by the initial meeting.
- One mandatory two-hour kickoff on Wednesday, September 29
- One meeting per month, for five months = five meetings total
- One two-hour wrap-up event in March
If you’re interested in being considered as either a mentor or mentee for this program please fill out the Google Form on this page by clicking “apply”. Applications are due Wednesday, September 8 at 11:59pm.
Applicants will be notified of their acceptance the fourth week of September. All participants must attend the FeedBack Kickoff on Wednesday, September 29. (Tentative locations: BSA or Zoom, please indicate your preference on the application.)
The BSA Emerging Professionals Network (EPNet) is an active social and professional network. Geared specifically toward recent graduates, Architectural Experience Program™ (AXP™) participants, designers new to the profession, and other AEC professionals, EPNet hosts tours, presentations, firm visits, and other programs. Anyone building their AEC career is welcome to join, connect, and contribute.