The NAPHN19 Conference, June 27-28th, will investigate how professionals and policymakers are implementing Passive House, at scale, today.
From fully certified buildings to rethinking how their work and built environment – from schools to high rises – is approached in new ways, utilizing the Passive House methodology and making critical climate impacts. The event asks, how are professionals and policymakers making Passive House work for them, in New York, across the US and Canada, and around the world – and in the process, showing the transformation in how they work.
NAPHN19 sets itself apart from other building conferences through its multi-disciplinary content and engaging audience that includes:
- High Performance Building Professionals
- Energy Efficiency Professionals
- Policy Makers and Governmental Agencies
- Non Profits Directors and Employees, Educators and Students
- And don’t forget Passive House Enthusiasts!
- Attendees represent dozens of professions and industries, including: Architecture, Engineering, Building, Design, Consulting, Policy, Finance, Auditing, Installation, Construction and Education, among others.
We will also have exciting networking events including workshops, tours of Passive House buildings in the NYC area, open bars at the expo and a reception and NAPHN dinner.
Learn more and register: https://naphnconference.com/