Free and open to the public.
Urban Campus Planning & Community Health. Presentation by Northeastern University Team on Process and Impact of Arboretum; followed by Campus Tour
- Learn the process and benefits of obtaining Arboretum status on a college campus.
- Learn how open spaces support the health and well-being of the entire campus community.
- Learn how open spaces enhance and facilitate a vibrant return to campus during a pandemic.
- Learn about the campus planning considerations, such as age and location of steam pipes, that are relevant to health and well-being of trees and other natural habitats.
- Learn strategies that support faculty and student collaboration and interaction related to open spaces on campus.
- Learn about Northeastern University's student vegetable garden program.