Free; spots are limited
The Emerging Professionals Network (EPNet) seeks both mentors and mentees for the second FeedBack mentorship program this year.
This program aims to:
- Provide the structure for meaningful mentorship relationships to take shape
- Support the growth of emerging professionals
- Encourage design professionals at all stages of their careers to exchange ideas with people at different levels
- Empower emerging professionals to be active participants in the act of mentoring
The program connects each mentee with five mentors. Throughout the five-month program, each mentor-mentee match will meet once. At the end of five months, you will have begun a relationship with one, a few, or all of the people you’ve met.
Once paired, each mentee should contact their mentors to coordinate a time and a place for their meeting. The setting is up to each pair: lunch, coffee, office visit, or any other casual and appropriate outing that both mentor and mentee agree on (virtual and in-person).
After the program ends, it is up to each participant to build upon the foundation set by the initial meeting.
- One mandatory two-hour kickoff on Wednesday, May 20
- One meeting per month, for five months = five meetings total
- One two-hour wrap-up event in September
Applicants will be notified of their acceptance the first week of May. All participants must attend the FeedBack Kickoff on Wednesday, May 20. (Tentative locations: BSA or Zoom.)
The BSA Emerging Professionals Network (EPNet) is an active social and professional network. Geared specifically toward recent graduates, Architectural Experience Program™ (AXP™) participants, young architects, designers, and other AEC professionals, EPNet hosts tours, presentations, firm visits, and other programs. Anyone building their AEC career is welcome to join, connect, and contribute.