Integrated BIM Workflows: Making Your Life Easier Across the Lifecycle of a Project
Technology is radically changing the way designs are envisioned, reviewed, and built. As physical and digital technology come together to create endless possibilities for designing buildings, it's important to embrace and utilize BIM to make your workflows more efficient and easier to manage.
Join Nick Marchek of Microsol Resources to discuss the design process workflow and how you can support all phases of the building lifecycle from conceptual design through construction by using the Autodesk Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Collection.
- Conceptualize and sketch your design using FormIt
- Make the connection between Schematic Design in FormIt and Design Documentation in Revit seamless.
- Discover and visualize necessary design changes in reaction to environmental impacts using Dynamo and Insight.
- Immerse your clients into your designs using A360.
- Support collaborative BIM by utilizing Navisworks for clash detection and review of all project team models.
To learn more about the Revit Users Group, visit architects.org/knowledge-communities/revit-users-group.