Free and open to the public
User Groups offer a place to meet, exchange ideas, ask questions, and share accomplishments with other professionals in our industry.
We present projects, share tips-and-tricks, and provide the opportunity to network with other ARCHICAD users.
At this event you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discover the latest GRAPHISOFT BIM technologies including ARCHICAD 22, BIMx and integration with other softwares.
- Discuss software management strategies and best practices for rolling out workflows and features of the new version.
- Exchange ideas, ask questions and share your accomplishments with ARCHICAD and related BIM apps;
- Share and discuss projects with the group (why not bring along a laptop or smart phone loaded with BIMx to show off your work).
- Learn more about the resources available for your local ARCHICAD community.
Refreshments and food will be served!