Free and open to the public
Steering Committee Meeting
The Boston Building Enclosure Council co-chairs are requesting your attendance at our upcoming steering committee meeting. Some of you have attended past steering committee meetings; we welcome you back and also invite those of you who are interested in playing a greater role in the BEC.
Next year we will be moving to a different format for our BEC meetings; to a panel-moderator style. We will be sharing concepts and contacts from our diverse community of professionals to construct a series of informative and educational meetings. Bring your ideas and get involved in the shape of our future discussions!
Some of the topics to be discussed include the following:
- Review of Fall 2017 program topics and discussion of the 2018 meeting schedule
- Review of 2018 panel discussion topics. Identify panel members and work on poster.
- Review advertising potential to pay for speakers
- Organization of/advertising for our monthly meetings so that they may be viewed off-site, ie GoTo Meeting
- Soliciting new, energetic, members who are interested in becoming more involved for future leadership transition
- Outreach liaison for other BSA committees and local industry professional organizations
- Volunteers for expanding efforts to improve/educate local architects on building enclosure performance topics
To learn more about the Building Enclosure Council, visit architects.org/committees/building-enclosure-council.
Click Register to attend.