Sponsorship: Intersections: Equity, Environment + the City
Get in touch with us about your sponsorship interests by emailing us directly.Contact us
November 6, 2021–November 13, 2021
The Boston Society for Architecture, BSA Women in Design, and BosNOMA are proud to present Intersections: Equity, Environment + the City, a hybrid symposium centered around intersectional and participatory design processes.
An inclusive Boston happens when designers think critically and collaboratively with individuals, communities, and agencies within and beyond the world of design. Each virtual session, in-person workshop, and site tour will tease out a thread in the larger fabric of Boston’s built environment, examining the role of architects and designers in perpetuating in/equity through issues of housing, lighting, transportation, and education. This symposium also celebrates the 2021 recipients of the Women in Design Award of Excellence, whose work exemplifies the best of process, product, and giving back to the world of design and to the community at large.
Intersections: Equity, Environment + the City is a great opportunity to connect with leaders in the design industry who, alongside community activists, are at the forefront of building an inclusive Boston.
View the full schedule for sessions and times here.
$500 BSA member firm, $850 nonmember firm
- 3 full-pass tickets ($450 value)
- Company logo on symposium web pages
- Company logo inclusion on symposium digital marketing, including emails and newsletters
Standard Sponsor $1500
Company sponsor plus:
- Choice of: One-time email to all series attendees, timing to be determined mutually, or 30-second sponsor video played during symposium
- Acknowledgment by BSA President or moderator at keynote
Exhibition Sponsor $3000 (1 spot available)
Standard sponsor plus:
- Logo included in physical signage for exhibition at BSA Space
- Special mention and opportunity to offer remarks at the exhibition opening
Don't see what you are looking for? Custom sponsorships are available upon request to better meet your goals. Contact Madeleine Hykes at [email protected].