Sponsorship: Wagdy Anis Symposium on Building Science
Get in touch with us about your sponsorship interests by emailing us directly.Contact us
Key to the sustainability of a building is the ability of its enclosure to minimize operational greenhouse gas emissions by conserving energy. Durability, moisture control and ease of maintenance of the building enclosure can also greatly reduce the environmental impact of a building, by preserving and conserving material resources. For many projects, increasingly ambitious sustainability goals require consideration of additional criteria for the selection of materials and assemblies. This symposium will address strategies for design, detailing and material selection of the building enclosure to optimize its contribution to sustainable goals throughout the life cycle of a building.
To learn more about the symposium, click here.
Recurring sponsors receive a five percent reduction as a thank you for your continued support!
View our sponsorship packet here.
- Company logo on event web page(s)
- Company logo between sessions
- Company logo on digital marketing, including emails and newsletters
- Two Full Conference passes ($500 value)
- Company recognition on social media
- Six-foot table available throughout full day