Sponsorship: Wagdy Anis Symposium on Building Science
Get in touch with us about your sponsorship interests by emailing us directly.Contact us
When principles of building science are followed, high-performance building enclosures reward building owners with energy conservation and durability, while avoiding risk of condensation and other impediments to the overall performance of the building. As Wagdy Anis exemplified in his career, learning, communication, and collaboration are key to making this process successful. During the Wagdy Anis Symposium on Building Science, international experts from the building enclosure field are coming together to lead technical sessions, participate in dynamic conversations, and share case studies.
The eight technical sessions will focus on topics ranging from control of air leakage to strategies for making sure the building is constructed with continuous heat, air and moisture control layers. Among the sessions, case studies will offer examples of application of these principles to commercial, academic, healthcare and multifamily housing facilities. Wrapping up the two day event, an in-person networking reception will be held at BSA Space in Boston. Please join us in supporting a spirited dialogue on the benefits and challenges of achieving well-designed building enclosures!
To learn more about the symposium and view the schedule, click here.
- Company logo on event web page(s)
- Company logo before and after virtual sessions
- Company logo on digital marketing, including emails and newsletters
- Two Full Conference passes ($600 value)
- Verbal recognition by BSA President/moderator during keynote
- Company recognition on social media
- Six-foot table at reception
- One-off email to all symposium attendees (timing to be mutually determined)
- Pre-recorded 30-second video to be played during start of mutually decided upon session
View the full sponsorship packet here.