Sponsorship: Wagdy Anis Symposium on Building Science
A long-lasting building is a sustainable building because its impact on the environment is lowered through the conservation of materials. At this symposium, we will explore how the building enclosure can contribute to extending the lifespan of a building through its durability, maintainability, and its ability to accommodate future change.
To learn more about the symposium, click here.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Recurring sponsors receive a five percent reduction as a thank you for your continued support!
- Company logo on event web page(s)
- Company logo between sessions
- Company logo on digital marketing including emails and newsletters
- Two full conference passes ($600 value)
- Company recognition on social media
- Six-foot table available throughout full day
- One-off email to all symposium attendees (timing to be mutually determined)
- Pre-recorded 30-second video to be played at start of mutually decided upon session