Contact & Directions
Boston Society of Architects/AIA
BSA Space, 290 Congress Street, Suite 200
Boston, MA 02210-1024
E: [email protected]
Health and Safety Guidelines
The Boston Society for Architecture (BSA) is committed to the health and well-being of our community and seeks to ensure the safety of all individuals that participate in activities, programs, and events that take place on our premises. As a result, we have developed the following protocols at the BSA:
- Masks are required in BSA Space except when actively eating or drinking.
- All visitors to BSA-sponsored events will be required to affirm proof of vaccination status. This can be done in one of the following ways:
- You are fully vaccinated and have attested to that fact online at registration.
- You will show your official vaccination card, a paper copy, or photo image along with a photo ID at onsite registration or event entry.
- If you are not vaccinated:
- You will show proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 24 hours of the event along with a photo ID at onsite registration or event entry.
Failure to comply with the above will prevent you from attending the event. Please do not register if these conditions are not true or acceptable to you. Refunds will not be provided for attendees who fail to comply with safety guidelines.
In addition, we ask that you:
- Be mindful of other guests and colleagues and maintain distance between others whenever possible.
- Do not come to an onsite activity if, in the 10 days leading up to your visit, you or anyone in your household has tested positive, experienced COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have come into close contact with anyone confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19.
The safety and well-being of our community is our top priority. BSA events and in-person activities will comply with all local and Massachusetts state guidelines for in-person, indoor gatherings. Information and on-site directives will be updated as more information becomes available or conditions warrant. We suggest that individuals check the BSA website (architects.org) for updated information the day of their scheduled event. For the safety and enjoyment of our visitors and staff, we will ask anyone who doesn’t follow these protocols to depart the premises.