Registration terms, behavior, and consent
Registration Consent Statement
By registering, attending, or viewing the event registrants agree to display professional, respectful behavior towards panelist(s) and attendees at all times.
Harassment will not be tolerated in any form, including but not limited to harassment based on gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion, or any other status protected by laws in which the conference or program is being held.
If a participant engages in inappropriate behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate depending on the circumstances, ranging from issuance of a warning to the offending individual to expulsion from the event with no refund.
"I give permission to the BSA, the BSA Foundation, or its designees (the BSA) to take photographs and/or video of me and/or my child while I or he/she is engaging in architecture education workshops or other design-related activities. I also grant the right to edit, use, and re-use said products for any and all educational, public service, marketing, and outreach purposes selected by the BSA. I release any and all rights, titles, and interest my child or I may have in said photographs, movies, video tapes, website productions, finished pictures, reproductions, copies, or negatives of the same in connection with such uses."
Our programs and activities include but are not limited to youth education programs (KidsBuild!, Family Design Days, other K-12 activities); design exhibition receptions and related programming; continuing education and other professional forums taking place at BSA Space or elsewhere in the community.
Health and Safety Guidelines for all BSA-sponsored meetings and events:
The safety and comfort of our guests is our number one priority. By registering for an in-person event, you acknowledge and agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
One of the following must be true:
- You are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and have attested to that fact online at registration.
- You will show your official COVID-19 vaccination card, a paper copy, or photo image along with a photo ID at onsite registration or event entry.
- You will show proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 24 hours of the event along with a photo ID at onsite registration or event entry.
- Masks are required in BSA Space except when actively eating or drinking.
- Be mindful of other guests and maintain distance between others when possible.
- Do not come to an onsite activity if, in the 10 days leading up to your visit, you or anyone in your household has tested positive, experienced COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have come into close contact with anyone confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19.
Failure to comply with the above will prevent you from attending the event. Please do not register if these conditions are not true or acceptable to you. Refunds will not be provided for attendees who fail to comply with safety guidelines. For the safety and enjoyment of our community, we will ask anyone who does not follow these protocols to depart the premises.