Setting Effective 2021 Goals:
An Insightful, Pragmatic 90-minute Workshop for Emerging Design and Construction Professionals
January! It’s a great time to set fresh goals and reboot your career development. However, even the most diligent people often struggle to stick with the goals they set and accomplish anything meaningful.
Our Setting Effective 2021 Goals Workshop will help you both write and fully implement professional and personal goals that are inspirational, pragmatic, and meaningful.
In this Workshop, You Will:
- Draft a “Balanced Scorecard” to strategize and prioritize both your professional and personal goals
- Develop specific goals that combine inspiration and pragmatism for measurable results
- Learn how to use focus and visualization processes to help you achieve your goals
- Create a consistent practice routine that will allow you to follow-though on achieving results
Refine Your Goals
Working in small breakout groups, you’ll work with peers on draft goals and accomplish two key tasks:
- Anticipate and address any obstacles you may confront
- Identify new and attainable goals based on collective feedback
There are three instructors for this workshop:
William (Bill) Ronco, Ph.D
Director of the BSA’s Young Designers Professional Development Institute
Toni Loiacano AIA
Vice President at Cannon Design
Principal at ASKM Associates and Lean Construction Consultant and Trainer
Bill, Toni and Colin comprise the leadership team for the BSA Young Designers Professional Development Institute, now in its 21st year. Twice winner of the AIA’s Best Program For Emerging Professionals, YDPDI features twelve 3-hour seminars that enable young designers to build crucial skills in Negotiations, Project Management, Financial Literacy, Writing Skills, Leading Video Meetings, Leading Change, etc. YDPDI sessions are held jointly with young construction professionals through AGC Massachusetts.
Register now for the 2021 YDPDI program, starting January 27!