BSA Earl R. Flansburgh Young Designers Award
View the CFE and submit by Friday, May 21, 2021 | 11:59 pm EDT.Learn More
The 2021 Flansburgh Young Designers Award will be juried by the BSA Honors and Awards Committee. The prize includes an online exhibition of the winner’s work hosted through the BSA website, a lecture, and a one-year membership to the Boston Society for Architecture. The winner will be recognized at the BSA Awards Gala in January 2022.
Students, emerging architectural professionals, and aspiring architects under the age of 40 are eligible to apply for this award.
Candidates must submit a digital portfolio, formatted to 8 ½ x 11 of no more than 25 pages in a PDF to [email protected].
The portfolio must include:
- Biography/resume listing relevant accomplishments, 2 pages max.
- Personal statement outlining candidate’s design philosophy, 250-word max.
- Photos, drawings, or other images illustrating design excellence in the candidate’s work.
- Signed Declaration of Responsibility confirming that the work has been authored by the candidate.
- Three one-page letters of recommendation. Ideally at least one letter comes from a BSA member, although this is not required.
Friday, May 21, 2021 | 11:59 pm